Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Action Hero Type and Edge of your seat

October 13, 2009
Blog 1

The Creator: Bruce Wayne

            The Fighter:  Frank Martin in the Transporter 1-3. Any movie that Jason Statham is in he could be considered the fighter because he always busts in the house and knows how to uses his surroundings to his advantage.

            The Destroyer:  Rambo

            The Enforcer: Robocop


Blog 2

The latest film that I can remember that had me on the edge of my seat was Rec. It is a horror movie from Spain. The end was the worst it killed me, but in a good way. It had me felling like there was some hope for the people, that they would have a chance. I wanted so badly for there to be a chance, but I knew there wasn’t. The whole thing you knew was unpreventable. Now every time I watch it I have the same feeling even though I know how it ends and it isn’t going to change and it kills me that I cant do anything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment